Piedmont Research Partners, LLC was established in 2010 as a private research practice. We are located in upstate South Carolina, minutes away from Charlotte, North Carolina with access to the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (20 miles from the site) and Carolinas Medical Center (8 miles from the site).
PRP conducts clinical trials and controlled testing of investigational medicines or vaccines to see if they work safely in a group of volunteers. The goal of each study is to find treatments that help people live healthier lives.
PRP is currently conducting studies in the following areas: MI, Type 2 Diabetes, COPD, Asthma, Pediatric Asthma, Arterial Stiffness and High Cholesterol.
- 3 private rooms for extended stay
- Lounge area with large screen tv and patient library
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, snacks and drinks
- PFT lab with KoKo Spirometry
- Clinical lab with centrifuge and a refrigerated centrifuge
- Areas for monitors with wireless internet access, fax/copier and shredder
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Infusion center with recliners