Piedmont Research Partners, LLC was established in 2010 as a private research practice. We are located in upstate South Carolina, minutes away from Charlotte, North Carolina with access to the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (20 miles from the site) and Carolinas Medical Center (8 miles from the site).
PRP conducts clinical trials and controlled testing of investigational medicines or vaccines to see if they work safely in a group of volunteers. The goal of each study is to find treatments that help people live healthier lives.
PRP is currently conducting studies in the following areas: COPD, Cholesterol, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, and Gout.
- 4 private rooms for extended stay
- Lounge area with large screen tv and patient library
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, snacks, and drinks
- PFT lab with KoKo Spirometry and EasyOne Handheld Spirometer
- Site specific ECG
- Clinical lab with centrifuge, a refrigerated centrifuge, and -20 and -80 freezers
- Fume hood for processing of specimens
- Drug Storage Room with continuous monitoring of ambient and refrigerator temperature ranges
- Infusion center with recliners
- Private room for monitors with wireless internet access, fax/copier and shredder
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Meeting area
- On site record storage
- Physician on site daily