Congestive Heart Failure occurs when the heart is unable to pump sufficiently to maintain blood flow to meet the body's need. Signs and symptoms include shortness of breath, tiredness, and leg swelling.
Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder) is a progressive disease where airways and air
sacs in the lungs lose elasticity and shape, making it hard to breathe. Qualifications for the study include:
- male or female, age 40 or older
- COPD diagnosis
- tobacco use - current or prior
- female has a negative pregnancy
IBS with diarrhea
- male or female, age 18 to 65
- meets diagnosis of IBS on the Rome IV criteria
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. In OA, joint cartilage breaks down over time, causing symptoms like joint pain and stiffness.
- male or female, age 18 or older
- diagnosis of OA of the knee or hip