Piedmont Research Partners, LLC
Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease) includes diseased vessels, structural problems and blood clots.
- male or female, 18 to 80 years of age
- established CVD (MI, Stroke or PAD)
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder) is a progressive disease where airways and air sacs in the lungs lose elasticity and shape, making it hard to breathe. Qualifications for the study include:
- male or female, age 40 or older
- COPD diagnosis
- tobacco use - current or prior smoking history
- female has a negative pregnancy test
Diabetes is a chronic condition that affects the way the body processes blood sugar (glucose).
- male or female, age 18 - 80
- HbA1c at screening of > 7.5
- BMI > 30 and < 42